Mesa Catastrophic Injury Lawyers
Catastrophic Injury Attorney in Mesa can help!
What qualifies as a catastrophic injury?
When a severe injury is long-term or permanent, if it causes disability or disfigurement, it is understood to be a catastrophic injury. Often these injuries also bring about a difficult recovery process, various surgeries, or a lifetime of medial treatment or rehabilitation/therapy. If you find yourself in a situation where you have suffered long term injuries due to an accident or negligence on the part of another, do not hesitate to contact our Injury Lawyers in Mesa, Arizona.
Additionally, a catastrophic injury may prevent a victim from working. An injured victim may require some type of assistance for life. These are common injuries in Mesa and throughout the East Valley of Phoenix Metro area. Our Mesa Catastrophic Injury Lawyers are experienced in accident and injury law. We know how to get the most for our clients. Plus, with our guarantee that we never make more than our clients, our Mesa injury attorneys are the ones you seek when handling personal injury issues in Mesa, AZ.
Impact of Catastrophic Injuries in Mesa
Catastrophic injuries leave an impact that affects a victims life and livelihood. Compensation for all losses and the future impact of the injury may be claimed by a victim. Contact our Mesa Injury Lawyers today to get started on making you whole again for injuries that you may have suffered. Let the experience of our Mesa personal injury team go to work for you.
Catastrophic injuries are severe in nature and have life-altering, long-term effects. When catastrophic injuries occur as the result of another party’s wrongful actions or negligence, victims have a right to claim compensation. Injury Lawyers Mesa will focus on recovering all damages caused by an accident as the client focuses on recovering from injury. Our experienced personal injury legal team will advocate for your rights and navigate the legal process in order to achieve the most successful outcome for your case.
Catastrophic Injuries in Mesa
Catastrophic injuries in Mesa often leave a lasting change in a person’s life. A catastrophic injury is any injury that results in permanent disability or a permanent change in the quality of life. Though unexpected, these injuries are profound. Therefore, if you are facing a serious injury or have been in a serious accident, don’t just do nothing. Take action! Our Mesa Injury lawyer will be your voice.
A catastrophic injury that seriously affects or altars a victims’ personal, professional, financial, or family life may include:
- Amputation of limbs
- Spinal cord injury
- Head or neck injury
- Organ damage
- Brain injury
- Multiple bone fractures
Injury Lawyers Mesa works with clients in Mesa who have experienced catastrophic injuries. We understand that because these injuries are life-changing, victims need skilled legal representation. No case is too complicated for our experienced legal team. Our legal team is dedicated to recovering maximum compensation for catastrophic injury victims.
Schedule a free consultation and injury case evaluation with an attorney. Discuss the details of your case and ask important questions before you proceed. An attorney will take care of every aspect of your lawsuit and claim: processing necessary paperwork, legal advice, representation, investigating, communicating, negotiation, or litigating.
Victims experience losses that deserve just compensation: medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost earnings, rehab, in-home care, or other damages.
Catastrophic Injury Claims
An injury that results in a permanent change in quality of life or a permanent disability is a catastrophic injury. Different types of catastrophic injuries include:
- Losing a Limb – An injury both physically and emotionally devastating that often demands extensive rehabilitation and recovery. Amputations can lead to other medical issues or emotional distress. Learning to use a prosthetic is a challenging adjustment.
- Losing Vision – Vision loss can happen after an accident, exposure to a dangerous environment, or due to a hard injury.
- Losing Hearing – Work environments may contribute to hearing loss. Partial or total hearing loss may also result from and accident traumatic head injury.
- Internal Damage – Organ damage requires treatment and managing a permanent condition. This type of catastrophic injury may be caused by another party’s negligence or medical malpractice.
- Injury to the Brain – Brain damage may affect the body in many possible ways. A severe brain injury may interfere with memory, cognition, or the ability to perform everyday tasks.
- Injury to the Spinal Cord – Any damage to the spinal cord is permanent: it doesn’t self-repair like many parts of the body. The spinal cord nerves carry messages from our brain to our body. An injury may result in loss of function or sensation.
- Death – Catastrophic injury may be fatal. In the case of death, surviving family or representative of the estate can file a wrongful death claim.
What damages can I recover from a catastrophic injury?
In a catastrophic injury case, a value of damages must be determined. Included in damages that may be recovered by a victim:
- Economic losses
- Lost wages
- Property damage
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Medical treatment
- Rehabilitation expenses
- Physical or occupational therapy
- Medical care (present and future)
It is difficult to calculate non-economic damages, such as pain and suffering, or loss. In many catastrophic injury cases, it is safe to assume that long-term treatment or disability will be considered in just compensation.
Injury Lawyers Mesa works to recover compensation for clients injured in Mesa. No matter how you sustained your injury, our law firm will provide the legal representation you need for your claim in order to successfully recover maximum damages.
An attorney will take on any party that is liable for a client’s injury. No matter the negligent party — an individual, multiple parties, corporations, property owners, manufacturers, or public entities — we will fight for our client’s rights and just compensation.